Akazora Niseko, Japan
- 1 / 2 Bedrooms
- 671 - 955 sq ft
- 70% LTV
- GBP 262.072
- Yield up to 3%
GBP 262,072 – 386,716*
Facilities and features
- Selection of modern 1/2-bed apartments
- 671 – 955 square feet
- Concierge service
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies that maximise views
- Exclusive vendor financing up to 70% LTV
- 10% down payment
- Two-year rental guarantee scheme option includes investor access for 3 weeks every year
With warm and pleasant summer temperatures and a wealth of activities on offer, Niseko has become increasingly popular as a close and convenient summer retreat from the major metropolises of Asia. From leisurely nature trails and relaxing natural springs through rafting, hiking, fishing, mountain biking and world-class golf, this beautiful part of the Japanese island of Hokkaido is bursting with summer enjoyment for everyone.
A natural sports paradise
Niseko is already widely known for its excellent snowsports, but in the summertime the mountains of Hokkaido are equally packed with fantastic sporting activities. Raft along the exhilirating rapids of the Shiribetsu River, bike the thrilling trails of Mount Yotei or get in shape along Niseko’s increasingly popular endurance training routes. And for a more relaxed sporting experience, a day of fishing or a round at one of Hokkaido’s 172 top-class golf courses is just a short journey away.
A perfect place for family
The whole family can enjoy themselves on a trip to Akazora with the EdVentrure summer programme for kids. Little ones will be well looked after at a camp that will see them learn about the natural world of Hokkaido and Japanese cultural traditions. They’ll experience the arts, crafts and practices of the countryside with the experienced EdVenture team, meaning parents can enjoy a little more summer freedom.
Akazora is a stunning development that combines top return and yield potential and with exclusive vendor financing up to 70% LTV and lowest management fees in Niseko’s Hirafu Village, this is a fantastic opportunity to enter a rising real estate market at just the right time.
Under the rental guarantee deal you can choose to take up, you’ll still have the option to use the property for your own holidays during the year, so you can enjoy the benefits on offer in Niseko yourself.
PRICE: JPY 41,850,000 – 62,449,500
The exclusive financing available to investors is one of the most unique things about this Akazora investment. Everyone’s aware of the difference leveraging can make to the profitability of an investment, and there are simply no other financing options for foreign investors in Niseko at the moment, putting Akazora investors in a uniquely strong position.
Low Management Fees
Because of our focus on offering clients an investment opportunity rather than just a property, we’ve have been able to arrange for high-end management services priced at the lowest rate in the village. This has allowed investors to achieve higher rental rates at a lower cost and will ultimately drive up yields while still allowing owners to enjoy their property for a couple of weeks a year.
Asian ski tourism on the rise
- Sharp rise in Chinese visitors after visa restrictions were relaxed.
- Popular with Australians heading north in search of snow.
- Visitor numbers increasing year on year – the 2012/13 season saw the highest tourism level since 2007.
- Just a four-hour flight away for more than half the world’s population.
- 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo will draw focus and drive interest in national sports and tourism.
Small-town charm attracts overseas skiers and investors
- Niseko boasts a growing international reputation as a boutique alternative skiing destination.
- The Wall Street Journal recently published an in-depth article about the growing number of international investors who have decided that the case for Niseko is a too good to miss out on.
- A recent Financial Times article highlighted Niseko for its good property value and increasing popularity among Asian buyers.
- Beyond tourism – according to the second bi-annual Candy GPS Report, produced by Candy & Candy, Savills World Research and Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, Niseko numbers among one of the few second-home destinations for the ultra-wealthy of Asia and Australia.
Surging local development
Big developers from around the region are moving to take advantage of the projected increase in attention on Niseko, with a surge in development now underway and projects that have been on hold since the onset of the Global Financial Crisis being resumed in anticipation of the upcoming rise in demand.
Now is the right time to invest
- According to a recent squarefoot.com.hk article on Investment Potentials in Ski Resorts, “Niseko gains momentum each passing year, and with the Japanese economy recovering on the hells of Abenomics and the yen at a favourable rate, Hokkaido could be home to the next great ski boom”.
- The weak Japanese Yen won’t stay weak – investors may need to act soon if they wish to take advantage of the current currency situation to bolster their return potential.
- The Japanese government recently announced a 3% increase to the national sales tax – taking effect in April 2014, the tax will be applied to the building portion of any Japanese property purchase, so investors should be wary that properties purchased just four months from now and beyond will carry higher costs.
- Reliable and high-quality ski conditions – Niseko enjoys fresh powder on an almost daily basis during the ski season. You can monitor the current situation and find lots of other helpful information in the Niseko Now section of SnowJapan.
- Last year Niseko enjoyed 622 inches of powder, beating the 539 inches on offer at Washington State’s Mount Baker, widely considered to be the snowiest resort in the world.
- And that’s not just an unusual season – when Forbes ranked the world’s snowiest resorts in 2008, Niseko came in second with 595 inches of fresh snow every year.
- Forbes has also named Niseko the sixth best ski resort in the world.
- American Live Wire recently picked Niseko as one of its Worlds Top Ten Ski Resorts for Great Skiing in 2014.
- The South China Morning Post, Hong Kong’s leading English language newspaper, has recently named Niseko the best resort in Asia for expert skiers.
- Niseko offers options for skiers of every level, from the expansive and well-planned piste system to a host of accessible but underutilised off-piste areas.
- Night-skiing opportunities: deep-powder forest runs beautifully illuminated by stadium-style lighting offer one of the longest daily skiing periods in the world.
- Après-ski: there are over a hundred bars and restaurants nearby the resort’s main road, including world-class French haute cuisine at the Michelin-starred Kamimura – take a look at Anthony Bourdain’s view on eating in Niseko in this episode of the award-winning travel and cuisine TV show No Reservations.
- The wide range of first-class golf resorts and hiking and biking trails on the mountainsides around the picturesque Shiribetsu River make Niseko more than just a winter resort – take a look at this article for a wealth of detail on Niseko’s year-round charm.
The process defers between the available investment types – Vendor Finance / Cash Buyer / Fractional Ownership
‘This opportunity is a part of the exclusive IP Global property portfolio’